Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sunsets


My last and first entry was quite negative so I wanted to end the day with a positive note.
Everyday I take pictures of the sunset. It's my current obsession. I watch the sunrise from my back porch and the sunset from my front porch. We have the best views! It's one of the main reasons we bought our house. We live right dab in the middle of the Rocky Mountains which provides the best views in the world. There is only one other place in the world I would want to live and that's Bellingham, WA. Bellingham is my happy place! Hopefully in five years that's where we'll live.
This sunset is from a few days ago, so beautiful!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!