Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, June 27, 2005

My Famous Five

I've been inspired by dooce.com, which by the way is happening a lot lately. A friend of ours Regina emailed Jory and told him about Heather B. Armstrong's site dooce.com and how she thinks she's funnier than fuck. Of course I had to check it out and am addicted now myself.

My Famous Five: 5 celebrities I'm allowed to have sex with if the occasion arises.

1. Johnny Depp
2. Matthew McConaughey
3. Brad Pitt
4. Gavin Rossdale
5. Drew Barrymore (yeah, I'd lez out for Drew! Plus I couldn't think of any other guys)

Jory's Famous Five: according to me.

1. Neve Campbell (I know he says she's not on his list anymore, but I still think she's top 5)
2. Brooke Burke
3. Carmen Electra
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Britney Spears

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have corrected the list you had for me as follows and in no particular order:

1. Neve Campbell
2. The Olsen Twins
3. Shakira
4. Aisha Tyler
5. Jamie Pressly

To see the reasons check out Jory's Blog!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!