Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Reasons to come to Arizona and visit the Johnsons


Sunday: Mostly sunny in the morning...becoming partly sunny. Highs 81 to 86. Light wind in the morning...becoming south 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Lows 50 to 60 light wind..

Monday: Partly sunny. Highs 83 to 88. East wind 5 to 15 mph in the morning..becoming southwest in the afternoon.. Monday night: Partly cloudy. Lows 52 to 62 light wind..

Tuesday and Tuesday night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s to upper 50s. Highs in the lower to mid 80s.

Wednesday: Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s. Wednesday night through Thursday night: Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s to upper 50s. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s.

Veterans day through Saturday: Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s to upper 50s. Highs in the upper 70s to mid 80s.

3 comments:

Mr. E Mann said...

Ah! I wish we could come for a visit now. The weather is just starting to turn rainy here!

Maybe we'll be able to come show you Avi sometime next spring, before it gets too hot! ;)

Joey C Johnson said...

That would be kool, can't wait to meet the little princess! My friend Jenni (Shane's ex) is finally having a little girl, she's due in March!

Mr. E Mann said...

Right on. I hope everything is going well for their family! (I still have a couple of the clothes that she stole for me back when she was working at that store in Logan.) :)

I keep telling Athena she's got to be big enough for twins by now! She tells me, "Well if we are; I have to consider giving one to Jory and Joey, now." ;)

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!