Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

OMG!

Warning: Watch this if you DARE, seriously if you are sickened easily or don't want to watch a car accident where the driver is thrown from the car and RAN OVER by another car, DON'T WATCH THIS!

Apologies to anyone (anonymous) who may have taken my dare and watched the video because my original warning was not emphatic enough. I hope this stops anyone else from being traumatized.

Original warning:
Warning: Watch this if you dare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think you should make the warning for that link more emphatic. That was horrible. I stopped watching before the inevitable 'climax'... sick. Sick. Traumatized. Don't get why people like watching things like that. Not a judgement... just pure bafflement.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!