Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Art of Driving Home

After narrowing down the amount of pictures I was going to post, I started noticing a theme. The reflecting lights in each photo look like a different animal (* or object) to me. What do you think?

Rabbits

OK no animal here, but do you see the giant star?

*OK, ok my theory isn't looking so good yet. Just wait. I do however see a monster's face.

Wyoming Cowboy on his mustang (right under/in the green sign). Oh and there's Snoopy!

AND swimmers on the left. This is fun!

Birds

Road Runners

Rooster

Otter?


Flamingos


Sea Horse

Not an animal or object, just Yield.

Bats


Guitars or vacuums


mud flap naked lady

Christmas decorations already!


My house, garage half opened.


The End

3 comments:

MisterJ said...

The yield one looks like high heel shoes. The Flamingos look like spermies.

Anonymous said...

y'all are on acid

Joey C Johnson said...

Tom, I wondered if that was the case. he he

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!