Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To help me get back into blogging

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Before you all call me lazy, we'll start with what time I went to bed this Morning...3:30am-ish and I got up at 11:30 am.

2. How do you like your steak?
Well Done and by done I mean No Bloody Mooing!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Twilight. We don't often go out to Theaters, we're home-bodies. Well Jory is more of a home-body and I just hate people in general. Those of you who know me, know that I'm kidding. Mostly.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
If I have to pick one.........Dexter!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
My own tropical Island.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Didn't eat breakfast...I've been drinking a V8 all week for breakfast, but not today.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Let's just say my all time favorite meal is chicken cordon bleu.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Vegetables, Don't freak out, I like Salad, pickled beets, potatoes, green beans and corn.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
FAMOUS FUCKING DAVES, ok that might have been a little too aggressive but I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet knows how much I love FDs!

10. Favorite dressing?
I go back and forth with Ranch and Thousand Island Oh and Honey Mustard!

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2008 Honda CRV Baby! You can call her Lucy 2.0.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Seriously? Who has favorite clothes? Wait I guess I do favor my Led Zeppelin Tshirts and sweatshirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Visiting my dad's cabin this weekend. I guess I should stop saying my dad's cabin since it's technically me and my brother's cabin now. I'd like to go to Koh Phangan, Thailand, Italy, England, Australia, Antarctica, Miami Rocks in the winter time, still haven't made it to Hawaii!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Who the fuck cares, some days if feels like I've been robbed of the cup entirely.

15. Where would you want to retire?
My dad......My cabin in the summer and Miami or Hawaii or anywhere tropical in the winter!

16. Favorite time of day?
Sunset, sunrise if I'm still awake.

17. Where were you born?
Almost in a car, I think that was me, or wait was I the one that was almost born in the toilet? Or was that Christopher? I don't remember...in a hospital in Logan, Utah.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Favorite...NONE unless is the Summer X Games, I enjoy those and sometimes Tennis, Gymnastics and Beach Volleyball, but it's really rare. I'm one of those weirdos that can't sit still when watching sports, my body jerks because I'm trying to help the athletes out! LOL Because you know I can do a better job from my couch. ;)

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I'm not really tagging because I'm blogging this so no one.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Same answer

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Oh Good Gawd!

22. Bird watcher?
Are you for real? While I smoke I guess I watch the birds and rats with wings, but I'm not like going out on a nature hike with my bonoc's and birdy whistle wearin' a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts with a camera hanging around my neck.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
You must be new here...Night person. Me and Insomnia...Inseparable.

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, Mazzy Star Johnson and Jimi Page Hendrix Johnson, both black Pomeranian Princesses.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
No I'm still not pregnant, thanks for rubbing it in.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
First off you're going to laugh, makes me not want to answer...but I'm a Masochists so when I was little and naive I wanted to be an Actress or a Model. I also thought I had a twin sister and we, yes WE would act out shows in the mirror in my parent's bedroom. WE also did radio shows which I recorded on tape and HAPPEN TO HAVE one of those tapes still in my possession today. You want to listen don't you? Maybe someday ;)
Then I grew up and all the boys in sixth grade told me how ugly and fat I was...even though back then I was a toothpick, I just happen to be 5'7" with big boobs (30 DD) at 12 years old, so I try to tell myself that they were just jealous. OH and for any of you BOYS that tease us girls, we Remember your names and will curse you until the day we die.
In High School I decided I wanted to be a LCSW who would do independent therapy with abused or troubled kids...but I couldn't afford college so here I am, a computer geek who wants to change careers and work with kids, with no degree and no paid experience. It's not looking good. EEK I was just supposed to be answering questions and here I am Blogging...well I guess for those of you who actually stuck around to read my answers, this is a treat for you! or maybe it's not, either way ;)

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Hmmm I don't know if it's the best but it came to mind pretty quickly, how strange, but anyway One of my favorite memories from childhood was going to New York with my mom when I was 12 years old for dancing. My drill team the Logan Stars.....Did she just say Dancing? wait Drill team? WTF JOEY who the F are you? You were thinking that....weren't you? Yes, for Dancing, My drill team...I was a girl at one point in my life ;) LOL! I danced with the Logan Stars which later became known as the Cache Valley Stars for THIRTEEN years! And when I was 12 years old a few girls from our team went to NY to dance at halftime at Giant Stadium for the....something Bowl, I can't think of the name. Anyway that's not the important part. We went to NY a week early to do tourist-y stuff and I had the time of my life! I decided then that I wanted to move to NY and be an artist in Central Park...that of course never happened either, but A Girl Can Dream right?

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
dog

29. Are you married?
Happily, we're coming up on 12 years this September! People always get mad that I say that because technically we didn't get married until our 6 year anniversary, but on Sept. 8, 1997 we professed our love and agreed to grow old together. On Sept. 8, 2003 we celebrated our agreement and made it legal, but that paper didn't override our original agreement...so there's no reason to ignore the first 6 years.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes

31. Been in a car accident?
One, but I wasn't driving....Juli ;) Technically two if you count the time I put the car in reverse and took my foot off the brake and Lucy 1.0 slowly backed into another car that retardedly stopped right behind me, in my blind-spot. It didn't hurt Lucy at all, but crunched the crap out of the retarded lady's passenger door. Even the cop was all...Why the hell did you stop your car right behind her's? The lady was all...I didn't realize I was behind her I was stopping before pulling out of the parking lot and the cop was...Lady. You stopped like 20 feet from the sidewalk, you can't possibly have been stopping before pulling out of the parking lot because you wouldn't be able to see if anyone is coming on either side. Then she admitted she was looking through her date book and wasn't paying attention. Why did I just type that out, who the fuck cares? I don't. Or maybe I did, maybe I felt like that had never been said so I had to say it. oh I'm boring myself now.

32. Any pet peeves?
I get more and more every year. When I was younger it was Teachers who added an S at the end of my last name, Kendricks, There is no fucking S at the end, it's just KENDRICK. Then it turned into Hendricks or Kendrickson or Hendrickson ARGH! Or first day of class they'd call out Joey Kendricks and I would raise my hand shaking my head like SERIOUSLY? AREN'T YOU A FUCKING TEACHER? NOT VERY SMART ARE WE? and they would TOTALLY ignore my hand as if they thought, Oh that girl must just have a question because I'm still waiting for a BOY to respond to HIS name. Most of the time I had to yell out, YO I'm Joey, yes I'm a GIRL, get over it! OH wow, there's some pent up anger! LOL
I'm going to stop with the pet peeves for now because I'm feeling nasty and I don't think people want to read my feelings about Hypocritical Mormons. And I only added "Hypocritical" to be nice. See I'm in a nasty mood now. Way to go Stupid survey, get me all RAGING at the WORLD!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Ham and Pineapple

34. Favorite Flower?
It was always daisies but I actually love the tropical, unique looking ones now.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Oreo, Cookies and Cream, whatever same thing.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Currently it's Carl's Jr because they have their Teriyaki burgers and I'm obsessed with Teriyaki sandwiches otherwise probably Quizno's but they're pricey.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
100% on both written and driving the first and only time, Thank You Very much!

38. From whom did you get your last email?
MesaEastAZFreeCycle

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't buy things with our credit cards. Credit is bad, evil, Satan. But what store would I spend someone else's cash in?...The Dancing Cranes in Salt Lake City. It's my favoritest store in the world.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I spontaneously called my friend Keara knowing full well that she wouldn't answer her phone.

41. Like your job?
Hated my last job, quit to be a mother, that fell through so now I sit at the computer all day looking for a new job, it sucks.

42. Broccoli?
Fuck no

43. What was your favorite vacation?
My last favorite was the trip to Miami for Sara and Carl's wedding.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Keara and her mom I think.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Jory playing Fallout 3 on the XBox 360

46. What is your favorite color?
Green

47. How many tattoos do you have?
Three, but the last one had 6 sittings so I should count them separately. And it's still not done. I have 6 more waiting for someone like Kat Von D or Chris Garver to do them justice.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Zero asshat

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
1:58 AM

50. Coffee Drinker?
Only in the winter or trips to Utah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was so fun to read! Totally with you on Dexter.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!