Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Wesley Dublin at 2 months





PS Again, I cheated. Hey, I have a life, I was busy hanging with the lil human OK! At least I gave you TWO videos this time.

UPDATE...I lied, THREE videos this time! It finally finished uploading. Beware, its dark, because Keara's house is like a museum, if there's a light on, it's most likely dimmed, you know, for the fancy art ;) I'm TEASING Keara...but it's true, it's dark as shit at her house, not ideal for videographers or photographers. But I'll take what I can get!

This third video is from tonight, he was super chatty, then I pulled the camera out and he got all camera shy. I'm pretty sure he said "HI" though!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!