Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Headed to San Diego

We're packing up the car and heading to San Diego this weekend. Haven't been to San Diego since I was 10 years old. All I remember is visiting the Queen Mary and the Spruce Goose. Wait, we also went to Sea World!

It's Jory's birthday this weekend and GranSandy is flying in for the weekend to visit her sister. So we figured why not meet her there?! I'll take lots of pics and post some when we get back.

Last weekend we bought a Kennel for Mazzy so when Jory starts working she isn't loose in the house. So far she loves it but that's probably because we haven't shut the door yet. We're going to take it will us this weekend and I'm sure there is going to be a time when we have to lock her in to go out to dinner or something. Makes me nervous to leave her, but it will be better in a house than our apartment. She barks the entire time we're gone!

We had to leave her the first time the day we went to Nascar. I can't imagine how many hours she barked for before she passed out. The second time was only a few hours, we went to Famous Daves for dinner the day after Nascar. She was still barking when we got home. I worry about complaints from our neighbors! I hate to leave her as much as she hates to be left!

We're talking about getting her a puppy (yes, getting our puppy a puppy!). She needs someone to play with while we're at work. We got a big enough kennel in case we decide to get another one.

That's it for now, maybe more tonight.

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!