Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, May 20, 2005

Hot Friday

This week flew by so fast, I love it! Well here comes the heat! It's around 105 degrees outside. Thank god we moved here in March and our bodies have adjusted a little bit. It feels like 95 to me, not too uncomfortable. Sunday it's supposed to be 112 degrees!

So we accepted an offer on our house, it's not what we wanted but we want it sold and done with. We will be closing the 3rd or 10th of June so we are headed back to Utah to sign on the dotted line. We can't wait to see our friends and family! We love Arizona and wouldn't ever move back to Utah, but we do miss our loved ones.

Tomorrow we're going to look at some Toyota Prius'. I've wanted to buy a hybrid ever since the Honda Insight came out in 1999. Now that my Honda CRV is paid off and we sold Jory's Trooper it's time to get another car. I was dead set on getting a Honda Civic or Accord Hybrid, but the Accord is too expensive and the Civic isn't as powerful as the Prius. Just doing my part to save the environment. ;)

Funny story...on my lunch today I was sitting on the curb near the sprinklers to enjoy the cool mist. Well after enjoying a few cigarettes while chatting with Jory on the phone, I got up to gather my things and get back to work and found my ass was wet! The water had seeped through the cracks in the sidewalk all the way over to my safe dry spot. Next time you innocently think of enjoying a cool mist on a hot day, think of my wet butt and sit further away.

Until next time,

Joey

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!