Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

10 Months

Happy Birthday Mazzy Star!
You have been in our lives now for 8 months. I can't imagine a day without you. You are such a smart girl and you love entertaining us with your tricks even when we're not looking. I melt when you climb up on my chest and hug me. When you don't cuddle up with me at night I have a hard time falling asleep. Even though your barking drives me nuts, it makes me feel so loved when I come home for work and you're jumping at my feet doing your best "Barker Posey" impression. Thank you for filling the hole in my heart by being the baby I haven't been able to have yet.
Hugs & Kisses, Mommy

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!