Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

We're Baaack!


The Trip was great, the drive was looong, the wedding was beautiful, and gas prices were/are outragous! Stories and photos coming soon.

Went back to work yesterday, found out I had until this morning to schedule my 3 remaining vacation days!? It would have been nice to know before I came back from my vacation! I was told I didn't have any vacation time and that's why I had to use my 3 personal days to go to CA. We would have enjoyed a few more days up north.

On the other hand, I have 3 vacation days to use and only had one option if I wanted them together. So I think we'll be making a trip to Utah Dec. 6 - 10th to celebrate Thanksgiving, my birthday and Christmas. For those of you thinking of coming to sunny Arizona this "winter" I have a 3 day weekend over Thanksgiving and possibly a 4 day weekend over xmas so feel free to come see us. Bring your shorts and t shirts!

1 comment:

Mr. E Mann said...

Thanks for coming! We thought everything went pretty good, and we were glad you could make it and make it safely.

Sorry it's so cold here. ;) It's strange how fast you can become climatized. Now if it's over 70 I'm hot!

Well, it's definitely a bummer about the days off. We would have loved to have had you guys for longer!! But it sounds like it's gonna work it well for you. We'll have to come see you. I'm not sure when we'll be able to travel between Aviendha coming and my gardens. Probably like January or April if things go like we're expecting. We'll have to see...

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!