Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Updating my FAMOUS FIVE


Swapped #4 Gavin Rossdale for the YUMMY Ryan Reynolds!
After watching The Amityville Horror (2005) I was reminded how HOT Ryan Reynolds is and I knew I had to update my Famous Five. Sorry Gavin, you're beautiful but not HOT.
1. Johnny Depp
2. Matthew McConaughey
3. Brad Pitt
4. RYAN REYNOLDS
5. Drew Barrymore (yeah, I'd lez out for Drew! Plus I couldn't think of any other guys)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't he on "Clarissa explains it all?" Pedophile!

Joey C Johnson said...

Whatever, you have the Olsen Twins! Don't slip up and yell out "Michelle"(Tanner) while you're doin' 'em! They may respond with, "You got it dude". HA HA!

Unknown said...

Ewwww! I knew that was coming. If they say that they are gonna have to answer to "Uncle Jory." Just because I am a sicko doesn't mean you aren't too.

Anonymous said...

HA, you do realize that that's a doctored photo, don't you?

ps. are you trying to remove the mystery that is Pedro/Gorilla Man/Squeak/Enigma/Tom?

Mr. E Mann said...

Ok, I'd say that if I were to try and make the crazy attempt to put myself in a woman's shoes...I really like 3 of your choices. They are all good in their own way. I do enjoy Drew (E.T. crush) and your making her a choice but not top 5 for me and I don't know about your new addition. ;)

I agree with Tom. That photo is doctored. They pretty much do that, to at least some degree, to most photos at that level. :)

He was on Clarissa? What the boyfriend? Damn I'm getting old!

Ok, I'm with Jory on the twins. Except there will now be a rule imposed before relations begin: No, "You got it, dude!"

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!