Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Week 16, yeah that's FOUR MONTHS!

Still coughing but it's changed. It's not so much choking, gasping for air cough. It's more of a reflex cough with the occasional vomit gag and choking up a mucusy loogie. Those of you that know me understand that I dry heave at the mere sound of anyone coughing up a loogie, pretend or real. So you must understand that I'm killing myself gagging when this happens.

I know, I know if I would just stop smoking this would probably be gone by now. I'm not stupid, just an addict.

1 comment:

Mr. E Mann said...

That's crazy! I've had some killer coughs (both in intensity and longevity) but not that long!
Keep getting better, and keep trying on the not smoking. ;) Athena and I are sending you good vibes to help with both.
I tried to make more comments the last time I was online, but I only got through with my b-day post before your blog wouldn't display correctly. I checked back a few times that night, but it would only pull up with half the stuff there and no commenting...
Glad to see it's back to normal. :)

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!