Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2005

What I did in 2005

~January~
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this past year?
I don't do resolutions

2.Who kissed you at midnight?
Jory

3. Does it snow where you live?
HELL NO! That's why I moved to SUNNY ARIZONA!

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Sure do, I don't drink it very often though.

5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?
Nope, it was summer time both times I went to NY.

~February~
1. Who was your Valentine in 2005?
Jory

2. What did your Valentine get you?
ummm...we don't really do Valentines day. We celebrate it EVERYDAY.

3. When you were little, did you buy Valentines for your whole class?
My mom bought them, I didn't have money! ;) I always enjoyed making Valentine mailboxes out of paper at school

~March~
1. Are you Irish?
Partially

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Nope, but I have green eyes

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?
Went to work

~April~
1. Do you like the rain?
I love rain, especially now that we live in Arizona. I love Monsoon season!

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
Don't think so.

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Only what I buy.

~May~
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
Don't really have one, but if I had to choose it would be daisies

2. Did you go anywhere fun this month?
We went to San Diego for Jory's birthday and Mother's Day

3. Do you like the spring?
Spring is my favorite season

4. Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do may flowers bring?
What kind of question is this? Bees

5. What would you think of as a spring color?
yellow

~June~
1. What year did/do you graduate from school?
January 10, 1995 (I graduated early woo woo for me)

2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
Went to Utah to close on the sell of our house.

~July~
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
Worked.

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Nope

~August~
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?
Took a road trip to Arcata, CA for our friend's wedding.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
Going to San Diego

3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?
No

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
Not normally, twice this year in San Diego and Northern California.

~September~
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?
No

2. Did you travel anywhere?
Went to Arcata, CA

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
Fall is my second favorite season, Spring is my first

~October~
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?
Juli's Little Red Riding in the Hood

2. What's your favorite candy?
Vanilla Charleston Chew

3. What did you dress up like this year?
I haven't dressed up in years...I worked this year. But Jory dressed Mazzy up as a skeleton dog

~November~
1. Thanksgiving!
I have a love hate relationship with Thanksgiving. I have found a new love for Turkey and family but my birthday lands on it every 4 years or so and I hate sharing my birthday with a holiday.

2. Do you like stuffing?
Not really

3. What are you thankful for?
My bestfriend and LoveR Jory he makes me smile everyday. I'm also thankful for my friends and family. The further we move away, the more we realize who are real friends are.

~December~
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
With our families, but we don't decorate or put a tree up for ourselves or anything. I work most every Xmas.

2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Probably

3. What do you want this year for Christmas?
I wanted a baby

4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
The first year Jory and I were together, we were out shopping at my ALL TIME FAVORITE STORE IN THE WORLD, "Dancing Cranes Imports", back when they were in this tiny shop in Sugarhouse. As we walked in they had the LARGEST, most BEAUTIFUL rainbow colored chimes on display. The chimes had to be 7 feet tall! I think I said something like, "I would love to have those chimes...in my dreams." Christmas day, Jory surprised me with my dream. Apparently he had gone back to the store and asked the clerk how much the chimes were and they told him it was a display. He told the clerk he knew it was a display but he wanted to buy it, the clerk told him had to go ask the owner if they were willing to sell it and if so, for how much. He returned to the counter, gave him a insane price and Jory bought it my dream.

5. Do you like cold weather?
No, that would be why we moved to Arizona.

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!