Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Email Conversation with the hubby

Do we have mayo at home?

yes

Why don't you mix up some chicken salad sandwich stuff and I will stop at Albertson's on my lunch and get some bread and drinks and chips and toilet paper and we can have chicken salad sandwiches for lunch?

why??

What do you mean why? Just an idea for lunch, better than eating another damn hamburger don't you think?

um that depends, what were you planning on eating? That is what I was asking, I mean, are you planning on sitting down with the jar of mayo and going to town or what?

I sent you this email....about the chicken salad sandwich silly.
"Why don't you mix up some chicken salad sandwich stuff and I will stop at Albertson's on my lunch and get some bread and drinks and chips and toilet paper and we can have chicken salad sandwiches for lunch?"

OH well I never got that email....
i will start mixing it up at 4.45

Sounds good...strange that you didn't get that email, LOL funny though. Yeah I enjoy eating a bottle of mayo occassionally...he he he.

gross

you insinuated it! ;)

but you do it!

NO I don't...I was just sicking you out.

whateva

oh looky what i just got in my email...
"Why don't you mix up some chicken salad sandwich stuff and I will stop at Albertson's on my lunch and get some bread and drinks and chips and toilet paper and we can have chicken salad sandwiches for lunch?
yes
Do we have mayo at home?"

HAHAHAHA! Weird.

bizzare

Waaaaay Bizzare!

ok i am logging out and making some chicken salad

3 comments:

Mr. E Mann said...

LOL, was the toilet paper for dessert? Or did you plan on needing it to catch the explosion that may have resulted from eating a jar of mayo!? ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was wondering if the toilet paper was what you guys were going to use to wipe your mouths with!

ROFL-Eric just commented about the toilet paper leavings on Jory's beard.

Joey C Johnson said...

I wondered if anyone was going to notice the "toilet paper". HA HA HA! There's serious potential for a natural disaster if the Johnson's run out of TP.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!