Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I've been Tagged....Finally!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Night Supervisor for Harland
2. Finance Analyst for Discover Card
3. Guest Relations for Holiday Inn/Holiday Hospitality/Bass Hotels & Resorts
4. Sandwich Artist for Subway

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Almost Famous
3. Office Space
4. Heathers

Four places you have lived:
1. Logan, UT
2. In a VW bus, in a tent, in random cars and in several canyons in OR, WA & UT.
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Chandler, AZ

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. LOST
2. The Sopranos
3. Big Love
4. Medium

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. New York, NY
2. Orlando, FL
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. The entire state of CA

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Joeythegirl.blogspot.com
2. JoryDanJohnson.blogspot.com
3. Dooce.com
4. Google.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Kraft Macaroni N' Cheese
2. Famous Daves: Cajun Chicken Sandwich
3. Training Table (me too, but don't get to eat it since I left Utah)
4. Cheerful Cafe: Cheesy Hashbrowns in Bellingham, WA

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Camping in Moab, UT
2. On a beach in Hawaii, Mexico or Italy
3. On Ladder Island/Lighthouse Island in Anacortes, WA
4. Turtle Island, FIJI

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond ....
1. Jory!
2. Brooke
3. Eric
4. Darby

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!