Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's A...............

Mystery!

I'm not that disappointed because I convinced myself that we weren't going to find out today. We didn't even get an ultrasound! We did get to listen to the heartbeat which is totally kool. The heart rate was somewhere between the 150's and 160's from his manual count and I've gained 2 lbs. However I've been off my Glucophage for almost 3 weeks now, so I'm surprised I didn't gain more from the look of my stomach. Hopefully I will get my prescription in the mail very soon so I can get back to loosing pounds.

We only have to wait 2 weeks for our next Ultrasound. We have to go somewhere else to get it done but it will be a 3D or 4D U/S! WAHOO! I was actually going to start looking for somewhere that offered 4D U/S's because I thought it would be really kool to have one. Now we have one "prescribed" and we'll get to see our baby's privates in 3D or 4D!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It isn't a mystery, you ARE having Freddy!

Mr. E Mann said...

Damn! We had it marked on our calender to find out boy or girl! Oh well, I guess we can wait if you can. ;)

Not to freak you out, but I did have one nurse tell me when I asked about 3D ultrasound that they didn't use them in their office because they were too new and hadn't been studied enough to make sure they weren't harmful. But this was 4 years ago with Mat and I don't haven't heard anything since we never bothered to ask with Avi. I'm sure it's ok, but you may want to do a little research just to be sure what the latest word is. :)

Joey C Johnson said...

Researched and they have found them to be just as safe as the standard 2d. Or at least that's what "they" say now. Later on we'll find out it causes your child to mutate into an XMEN character and well that wouldn't be so bad.

Mr. E Mann said...

;)

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!