Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pregnancy Dreams

I had the craziest dream this morning!
I woke up and my belly was huge and the baby was moving! Not only could I feel the baby move, but I could see it move! I was so excited I woke Jory immediately to share in this delight. Had it not been a dream I would have totally freaked out. It wasn't just that I could see it move, my skin was so thin the baby was able to reached out and grab my fingers! This was very similar to the scene in "A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Dream Child" where Freddy is reborn and you can see him pushing out of her stomach?
The weird factor was starting to get to me so I pulled my fingers away. I was then walking out our bedroom door worrying because I hadn't yet bought any maternity shirts and wasn't sure what I was going to wear to work. Then I woke up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha you're having Freddy!

Joey C Johnson said...

Nuh uh! It was a dream Damnit!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!