Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well actually Work Lame Work...After flying home today I took a quick nap and now I'm sitting here at work, Sucks.

First picture from my trip: Check out these Hooligans!

No, I'm not talking about Grannie on the left, I'm talking about the three Yahoos on the right! They are what makes me embarrassed to be an American. This picture actually captured the stupidity written all over their faces that caused me to pull out my cell phone and slyly take this photo. What pissed me off the most is when a Muslim man in full garb walked by our gate, I noticed these three rednecks all look at each other with that "he must be a terrorist" look. Then when he walked up to our gate, they looked at each other again and one of the guys said, "that's what I was worried about" and they all nodded in agreement. I gave them the most obvious eyeball roll I could and shook my head in disgust. They didn't seem to catch it though.

This picture also confirms something I've noticed in the past and have always wanted to comment on, but at the time I was probably with my little brother and his redneck friends (sorry bro), so I've held my tongue. Did you ever notice that redneck men won't sit right next to each other if there's a choice? It's because "that would be so gay"! LOL

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!