Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Been Busy

I don't have time to write a real blog, but I feel ashamed that it's been a month since I posted one.

We've been preparing for our upcoming Utah trip for my brother's wedding and the Moab trip. We've been...correction I've been working on tons of house projects, Jory's been catching up on Naratu, Narato, Nurato? Jory's also been passing kidney stones or so he thinks so I'll cut him some slack. We've been running back and forth to the auto shop getting my AC fixed, it's finally good.

Times up, gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be safe on your drive here and let us know about Thursday.

Mr. E Mann said...

Good lord! Did they laser a big stone into smaller ones or is he just passing a bunch of small ones? And either way if I was him I would demand to be so sedated I could do nothing but play games...OUCH! ;)

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!