Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm Officially That Person.

I won't go into details just now, but I wanted to let you know the wedding went beautifully. Haiden is the cutest baby boy on the planet. I changed his dirty diaper 3 times and would do it again in a second! I wish we lived closer so I could smother him with love on a daily basis.

Jory had fun entertaining the girls: Sprout, Smiley and munchkin. Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted before next year.

As I expected my cousin with the baby boy same age as Jack would have been, was there. I broke down and bawled mid reception and had to escape from the tables to not make a scene. I thought I fled fairly inconspicuously but after the 5th or 6th hug of support I realized I must have caused a spectacle. Unfortunately my drama caused my cousin to take her baby home early. I don't know what to do, it's not fair that the sight of him causes me to break down. It's not my cousin's fault, it's not her baby's fault. I honestly don't know how I will ever "handle" seeing him. He will always be what Jack could have been.

Anyway...I said no details.

We're leaving for Moab tomorrow after work, we'll be staying in Tuba City, AZ for the night and arriving Friday afternoon. Sandflats is not expecting to fill up so hopefully we'll find a spot if not our regular site in Cluster F.

I promise to post more after we return on Labor Day.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!