Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Letters from the inbox

In between answering calls from "mental midgets", I also work a consolidated inbox. Every once in a while we get a crazy email. Today's was so Out There I figured I would share it. I think I might post more of these in the future. I will only be editing the names or account information on these emails.

I HAVE A QUESTION. IALWAYS TRY TO GET ONE OF YOUR CO CALENDERS. I LIKE THE 3 MONTH DISPLAY. MY WIFE WORKS AT ONE OF YOUR ACCOUNTS.
THE QUESTION IS, WHY DOES YOUR CALENDER NOT REPRESENT THE GOOD FRIDAY OR EASTER DAYS, YOU HAVE CHRISTMAS (CHRIST BIRTHDAY) WHY NOT EASTER (THE DAY THAT HE AROUSE OUT OF HIS TOMB).
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF WE ARE BUYING FROM AN ANTICHRIST CO OR WAS IT JUST A MISTAKE.
THANKS, DAN



Dearest Dan,

Yes, we are an Antichrist Company. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks and Godbless,

Technical Support

5 comments:

Codester said...

I never knew Christ aroused his tomb. That should be a new featur on your blog. Crazy e-mails are always fun.

Joc(e) said...

Hee hee! I love it...I used to post answers on the Microsoft community support forums (I should still be doing it but I've gotten busy) and some of the questions we got were just nuts. I tried to be nice (not everyone is, of course), but it was so tempting to just freak them out with an equally absurd answer...

Jonathan Merchant said...

As a web developer, I at one time thought (and actually did) display holidays for each month.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE! I'd get support emails saying I was rascist because I forget Black History Month, or I would sometimes put a comment after the holiday, like Christmas - "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" you'll never guess how many people have never seen "A Christmas Story" and couldn't figure out what I was talking about. I have since them removed the holidays and will never put them on another web site again!

Unknown said...

Once more you are fired. And I get the new car!

Unknown said...

Oh and something about Jesus arousing is interesting, I mean, bearded dudes do "do it" for chicks right? And did he write his email in all CAPS like a retard? I think everyone should respond to Dan, here is mine:

Dearest Dan,

I have a question, why are soooo many Christians (assuming that you are a Christian, taken the question of your preceding email) soooo hung up on stupid shit like calenders? I mean come on, aren't there starving children to feed, or homeless people to house, or local abortion clinics to bomb? WTF, of course they are an A/C company, they are SELLING FOOD. Now STFU and get your bar code tattoo so you can buy more food, and calenders.

Satan Bless you,
TS-from Hell

PS-You are a douche that no one likes, and you smell like a mayo-burrito that has been sitting in the sun.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!