Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Everytime I call family or friends back in Utah, I hear that it's snowing Again. My parents told me it's been snowing every time they've wanted to take the Christmas lights down, so they're still up. HA HA! I told my mom to turn the lights on and take some pictures for me so I could see how much snow they've really got and here's what they sent me:



This is the recycled tire horse swing and teeter-totter in the back yard. Behind them you would normally see an old barn shed. The snow has completely covered it. You can see a tiny part of the roof line in the upper right hand side of the picture.


Those lollipop sticks are 3.5 feet long so that's 3.5 feet of snow, not to mention the 4 to 4.5 feet you see on the left. Crazy!


A view from the right side of the house.



In comparison, here's what our typical Arizona winter storm looks like:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you guys and your warm weather! Haha, it has really just kept up out here, this is the worst part of Winter for me, I cannot wait to be frollicking in shorts again.

Codester said...

Guess what...it's snowing right now.

Joey C Johnson said...

That sucks!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!