Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Letters from the inbox Part 3

Email #1:

I recently took medical tests for employment. I aparently failed the Indurance test. I am very dissapointed, I happen to be in very good shape, I was simply just geting over a severe cold and have been unemployed for one month. so forgive me if i was a little on the week side. I am sure your company spent quite abit of money to have me take this test. It was unfortunate for the both of us. I feel the test does not show my ability. I promise i could run circles around anyone else in this industry.



Hey John Doe,


Apparently your "weakness" is not only in endurance but also in spelling. ie getting, a bit, disappointed.

Thanks,
Technical Spelling Support



Email #2:

Customer Message = cdl truck look for worin cloes to home
James

Hey James,

Have you met John? You two should run circles together!

Thanks,
Technical eHarmony Support

1 comment:

Joc(e) said...

ROFLMAO, you're killing me over here.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!