Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

More lame shit that nobody cares about

1. Rate today, on a scale of 1-10.
so far I'd say 3 but it jumps up over 5 when I get home

2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
of course

3. What candy can you eat a whole bag of without getting sick?
I don't really eat candy too often so a bag of any kind would kill me

4. Did you talk to anybody random today?
it's my job

5. Did any particular thing brighten up your day?
found a new place for lunch, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, had a delicious Cordon Bleu Wrap. YUMMY!

6. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
I can't narrow it down to one, so you get none.

7. Did your last outing involve the police?
Not yet

8. If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
JoryDJ

9. Do you make every decision as if your parents are watching you?
ha ha NO

10. When was the last time you were grounded?
I think my mom tried to ground me when I was 12 and I laughed at her.

11. Do you love anybody more than words can say?
Yes

12. Have you ever gotten the butterflies?
yes, I have one on my back and one on my ankle ;)

13. What were you doing at 12 AM four days ago?
playing Rock Band with Jory and Keara

14. Do you sleep with shoes on?
no, not even when I'm drunk and passed out. The shoes are the first to go.

15. If you could change anything about your past would you?
yes, I would do ANYTHING so Jack could be here.

16. Do you bail on people often?
No

17. Does anyone think you are a dick?
Apparently the people at my work still (after 3 years) don't know I'm sarcastic, so they think I'm a bitch...or so it seems. But I'd have to say that no one thinks I'm a dick.

18. Why did your last relationship end?
Because I met Jory and I knew I was going to marry him the minute I met him.

19. Do you consider your best friends attractive?
yes

20. When was the last time you went skating?
I did a little skateboarding in my garage last weekend, apparently it's not so much like riding a bike ;)

21. Is lying ever ok?
yes, otherwise there would be no Santa, Toothfairy or Boogie Man

22. Is your best friend a girl or a guy?
guy

23. Are you registered to vote?
yes

24. A best friend should always:
be there

25. Who was the last person you hugged?
Jory

26. What was the last thing that made you smile?
Tina, she's funny

27. Have you ever been fired from a job?
yes, twice from the same Subway and that hellhole known as Holiday Inn Corporate Office/Bass/Intercontinental....whatever they are calling themselves today. and I was forced to quit "Starland" because I wouldn't change my management style to ASSHOLES-R-US.

28. Someone trips in front of you- what do you do?
Freeze up...something like "OOHH" comes out of my mouth, then I offer to help and laugh and apologize for laughing and laugh some more.

30. Have you ever attended a school dance?
yeah but I was either drunk or trippin' so I have an excuse.

31. A random person you don't know says they like you- you:
say Thanks then ask why?

32. What is your favorite thing to do while watching a movie?
my favorite thing is watching the fuckin' movie Asshat!

33. Do you enjoy cuddling?
yes, as long as I'm not having hotflashes.

34. Have you ever woke up next to someone and smiled?
yes

35. Are you a good speller?
I spell quite well

36. What is or was your best subject in school?
sluffing 101, but when I did go it was fashion merchandising

37. Your friend is pregnant- you say?
I say Congratulations

38. Can you speak another language?
Joeanese

39. Do you remember the name of your 3rd grade teacher?
Mrs. Moore

40. Who do you look up to the most?
different people for different reasons

41. How much did you weigh at birth?
5 lbs

42. Do you like to run?
no

43. Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween this year?
no

44. When is the last time you talked to your grandma?
emailed her a few days ago

45. Have you broken a bone or gotten stitches?
yes, plenty of times...too many to list.

46. Do you like deviled eggs?
gross

47. Do you have deja vu often?
i used to

48. Ever experienced rendez-vouz?
I've gone to several rendezvous, the mountain man kind. dirty birds

49. Do you believe in true love or love at first sight?
I didn't until I met Jory

50. Favorite Disney movie?
It was always Sleeping Beauty so I guess I'll stick with that.

1. Who were you with last night?
Jory & Keara....Rock Band Practice ;)

2. What woke you up this morning?
my alarm

3. Where are you?
work

4. How was your weekend?
boring but better then average i guess

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
nope, jory left before I woke up...he probably kissed me goodbye but I took an ambien last night so I don't remember.

6. When's the last time you cried?
this morning

The PAST
1.Ever thrown up in public?
way too many times

2. Passed out because of alcohol?
more then a dozen times....all before I ever turned 21

3. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
it's Friday...7 house and 11 minutes until I'm off work!

The FUTURE
1. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
for a few

2. Where would you like to live?
I love living here in AZ, I'd love to live in Bellingham, WA or Miami Beach, FL or Austrailia or Europe

3. What kind of house would you like?
Bigger is always better, but I like our current house. It could be closer to Jory's job (that would make him happy) but I like seeing the stars.

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I've wanted to be a fashion designer, Photographer and a LCSW who does independant therapy with abused children.

5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Taking care of a child or two, be that our biological or adopted children. Hopefully not at my current job.

1. Who is your number 1?
Jory

2. How many have you kissed on your top friends?
Only 1 in that way

3. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Teresa

4. Last person to message you?
Jory

5. How often do you log in to myspace?
couple times a week maybe

IN GENERAL
1. Do you like candy necklaces?
I used to where them a lot in high school...I turned it into a fashion statement HA HA!

2. When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
I have no idea...but Jory walked into the sliding screen door the other day LOL!

3. you still go trick or treating?
no

4. What was the last thing you drank?
water

5. Who do you miss?
Jack

6. About how many people have you driven with?
what kind of lame question is that?

7. What are you doing this weekend?
Famous Daves, Phoenix Zoo with the parents who are visiting from Utah, maybe going to the lake?

8. Whats your favorite kind of soda?
Mt. Dew

9. Last kiss?
My dogs

10. Last hug?
last night

11. How many times have you eaten sushi?
never..yuck!

12. What do you want to do right now?
anything outside..it's 80 degrees out!

13. Are you listening to music right now?
nope

14. Are you with someone right now?
10 of my coworkers

16. How long until your birthday?
8 months, 2 weeks

17. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Ever since August 31, 2006

18. What time is it now?
12:29 pm

19. Do you think anyone will repost this?
not really

20. What makes you pissed off?
people

21. Have you ever had a song written about you?
I wish Bob Dylan's song, "Joey" was written for me...that would be fucking kool!

22. What song makes you cry?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

23. What songs makes you happy?
Led Zeppelin

24. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Dead Can Dance, Enya or Enigma

25. Do you have a job?
yeah

26. What does Your CD player have in it right now?
Led Zeppelin, Mothership

28. What makes you happy?
Jory

29. Height?
I used to be 5'9" Im 5' 7 1/2" now

30. Hair?
Brown

31. Piercings?
ears, tongue, lip

32. Tattoos?
three so far

33. What are you wearing?
kahki pants, hawaiian shirt, flip flops, watch, hemp necklace, beaded bracelette and bracelettes for Jack oh and my "wedding" ring.

34. What taste is in your mouth?
water

35. Do you have a bad habit?
yes

2 comments:

MisterJ said...

I love "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Judy Garland's voice in that song drives me crazy (in a good way). I love the way she sings "over."

BTW- Yes, you have had a song written about you. Well, it was mostly about you, but also Jory and Jack. Two actually. But neither one was good enough.

Joey C Johnson said...

I want to hear or read them!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!