Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Twitterpated


You've probably been wondering what the hell the Twitter thing is on the right side of my blog. Well I was recently introduced to little twitter via Dooce cause she's the shiz and I want to be the shiz too.

It's microblogging, for those of you readers who may want to know what I'm doing in-between blogging like taking a smoke break or eating my favorite cordon bleu wrap from Tropical Smoothies Cafe. It's a fun way to keep up with my favorite people (who use twitter) while they sit at the DMV with a friend. You can update via IM, text or the web page. Another Giget-ie-Gaget-ie Goo to keep me from losing my mind while at work.

Come follow me and I'll follow you...

4 comments:

Lost in Paradise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joc(e) said...

That's kinda neat. I'm too wordy to do it though. LOL

Jonathan Merchant said...

My wife still can't understand the point of it, and honestly I can't give her a good answer...

I showed her your addicted to cordon bleu message last night...she was like "what is the point?"

I was like..."ummmm....I dunno"

Joey C Johnson said...

I'm sure I'll get bored of is in a month...we'll see.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!