Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

A Mother's Day Ode

I am your mother, but you, my child, I cannot hold.

It'll get easier with time, or so I'm told.

People may forget that I am your mother.

I'm part of a secret club we only share with one another.

But that doesn't diminsh my love for you.

I think of you the whole day through.

I wonder what you're doing, my Precious Little One.

We are connected by an Infinite bond which cannot come undone.

I will not let Death tear us apart.

I promise to always keep you alive in my heart.

©Susan Mosquera, all rights reserved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated Mother's Day, Joey. I hope Jory hooked you up phat!

Anonymous said...

JOEY!!!! OMG....how long has it been?? I found you through my blogstats....and now I'm mad you didn't say HELLO first, okay kidding but geez girl it's been forever! I'm so sorry to hear about Jack, that totally SUCKS. I hope with your 10 gyno visits a month you'll get pregnant soon! I see Shelly at the rec center all the time when I play vball there....I'm gonna have to tell her I came across your blog!
Keep in touch!!!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!