Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Will Return Soon...I Promise!

I'm sure there is at least one person out there waiting to hear all about our crazy Utahrded trip. I'm really sorry but you'll have to wait a little bit longer, I'm currently recovering from Severe Bronchitis, possibly pneumonia (waiting to hear back on the blood tests) with Sinus congestion crap. I'm extremely exhausted and had to get online to pay our mortgage...but while I was here I thought I'd drop a line.

For those of you in Pootah who witnessed the Fever Blister Takeover on my lips...it's getting better. I've been documenting them with pictures, well I was in Utah, I've only taken one since I got home. I'll take another today, if I remember. I'm sorry you had to see me in such a horrific state, but I love you all for not caring or laughing in my face.

OK I've uploaded two pics for your viewing pleasure. Note this may cause you to vomit in your mouth, just a little.

Day 1
Of the takeover!

Day 2

Right in time for the party in SLC.

Please stop looking at my mustache

And just to give you a little taste of what's to come, the craziness didn't end when we got home. After we landed and took the bus to the Economy parking, we found our car and it looked like this:


OH YEAH...And it was like 108 degrees!




Thanks to The Best Fucking Husband in the WORLD, the tire was changed and we were on our way home (and Urgent Care) in no time.

OK back to my couch bed...this took way too much energy and it's fucking 88 degrees in this house (that story to come too), Must Nebulize and take a nap or watch a movie.

ps Jory's blogging again (sorta)...go comment so he feels the love.

6 comments:

Codester said...

It was great hanging with you guys and your friends. It wouldn't matter to me if you had a stillborn twin coming out of your head, you're still a part of the family.

Anyway, we all had fun and we should do it more often.

tom said...

i echo the above comments.
I hope your leprosy passes.
I suggest you bathe in the Salt River 7 times, i hear that clears it up quick.
It worked in the Old Testament..of course there weren't as many naked drunk chicks floating on inner tubes back then!

Hope to see y'all in Sept.

Janice said...

It was great to see you. I'm glad you made time for us. :) Maybe next time we are in the town of the nasty dead where it is too hot to actually live, we'll look you up. ;)

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys. I hope you are feeling better!

Regina said...

Hi guys! It was so nice to hang with you...even if I was too busy making artichoke dip to sit down! That's just how I roll...hostess crazy.

Hopefully you're feeling better. We all got a funk of varying kinds and are on the mend ourselves.

We're aiming to see you for Labor Day!

Love,
Regina

Katie said...

Just thought I'd let you know that somewhere out there is a picture of me with a cold sore that basically covered my top lip to the bottom of my nose. I didn't leave the house for a week. I feel you're pain. (Especially now since I'm battling with an "abnormal for me" mid-summer cold sore. I usually only get two a year - spring and fall.)

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!