Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FOUR HOUR Long Doctor's Appointment!


Just spent the last 4 hours half naked on this table. My doctor had 2 emergencies to attend to. Made me cry when the nurse came in to tell me, I can only imagine what the poor pregnant women were going through. Missing my Jack...

Update...Ok now that I'm actually at a computer, I'll fill you in. Of course I wasn't actually ON THE TABLE for 4 hours. My appointment was at 9:50 am, I didn't get in a room until 11:15. I sat on said table (half naked) in said room until 12:30pm (1 hr 15 mins). After a very painful T.V Ultrasound, the doc says he's not happy, can't find my left ovary, wants me to fill my bladder and try again in 30 mins. So I get dressed go out to waiting room, drink at least twelve, 12 oz cups of water. Just as I start to feel like I'm going to puke, I'm called back into the room at 1:00 pm. Doc comes in around 1:30 and still can't find my left ovary. Says my bladder isn't full enough, but can see that I'm in pain. We agree that if he can't find the ovary that there must not be a giant tumor, cancerous cyst or sleeping dog in it. Left office at 2:00 pm.....that's a whopping 4 hour appointment!

I'll be starting Clomid and Femera on Thursday, go back on Nov. 7th for HCG shot and "monkey dancing" will commence. (Jory's grandma would say Monkey Dancing when she was talking about SEX. )

4 comments:

MisterJ said...

I believe it was our cousin Bill who used that term, but he used it when talking to Grandma.

Unknown said...

We only heard Grandma's story of Billy using that term...but to hear her say it was hilarious!

Sorry about your long day, but, at least you got to work from home.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Sounds horrid. I will be crossing my fingers and thinking of you.

april said...

I filled the prescription for femara ages ago, but haven't been able to bring myself to start back on the rollercoaster ride again. Taking a break has done wonders for my mental health I don't know if I'm ready to start again.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!