Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Instant Message

Joey...I just had a dog poo catastrophe! LOL My youngest, Jimi comes in my office all sneaky, tail down and sits in the most awkward position between a chair and the wall on "to be shredded" paper on the floor. Then I see she's staring at her foot all funny. Then with obvious disgust, she bites onto something stuck to her foot and tries to pull it off, with an "OMG, this is so disgusting!" written all over her face. That's when I realize she has stepped in her own poo and it's stuck in her paw pads!

Tina...LOL GROSS!!!!

>IN THE HOUSE!

Joey...I pick her up careful not to touch the gross poo foot and take her in the bathroom to use toilet paper to pull it off and it's worse then I thought, it's literally in every nook and crany of her damn foot!

Tina...LOL!

Joey...So I have to put her in the tub and use my fingers (!) to scrub it out!

>YUCK!

>I was totally throwing up in my mouth!

>Then I washed my hands like 5 time, no joke!


Tina...GROSS!!!!!!!!! :(

Joey...That's when I do the "perp walk" around the house, to see what damage she has caused...it's on my couches!

Tina...!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey...But I don't have time to clean it right then because I'm auxed in break during all this, assuming it took me around 10 minutes, so I spray the spots with cleaner and lock the dogs up in my office so they don't go lick the stuff.

>little freakin poo paw prints on my couches! LOL

Tina...OMG!!!!!!

>LITTLE SHYTE!!!!!

Joey...ya!

Tina...DISGUSTING!!! NOW YOUR HOUSE IS GOING TO SMELL LIKE s**T!!!!

Joey...no I have Scentsy!

>
http://www.scentsy.com/15886

Tina...you sound like a commercial

>LOL

Joey...LOL I know

Tina...bring some into work so i can smell it

Joey...but it's true, scentsy is the shiz

>I will


Tina...shiznit

Joey...Tru Dat!

1 comment:

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

I would have to agree, Scentsy is great! Have you seen the new Scentsy Safe Candles blog?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.blogspot.com

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!