Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My heart is broken

Just found out my dad died. His body was found near his cabin in the mountains in Central Utah, he had been putting chains on his tires. They think it was a heart attack. I think we're headed to Utah tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sick to death, he was planning on coming down here for Christmas and I was stressing about getting the house cleaned to his standards. I feel awful for having felt that. I'm waiting for Jory to come home and my head isn't clear. I wanted to write it, that I was sorry for stressing. I'm sorry dad! I love you, give kisses and hugs to Jack for me ok. Take care of him for me. I miss him so much it hurts!

5 comments:

april said...

Joey I don't know what to say except I'm so sad for you and sorry that this has happened. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Anonymous said...

Joey I am so very sorry! My thoughts are with you!

Anonymous said...

this is my tenth attempt at a comment. No words really sound right, so i'll make it sweet and simple. I'm SO sorry for your loss.

Brooke said...

I'm soooo sorry Joey, My heart goes out to you and your family at this time!! Love you Brooke

MisterJ said...

I'm so sorry, Joey. Let me know if you need anything.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!