Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Road Trip for Baby Showers!

Due to the surgery date change which caused all other plans to change, I'm going to Utah for baby showers this month. When Jory found out that Keara was able to come with us, he suggested that Keara and I just go and he would stay home and work, saving his vacation time for later when he'll really need it. I know everyone will be super sad not to see Jory, but it really is better this way. It's not like he would be attending the baby showers and we're still not 100% positive that he gets paternity leave so he'd just be chillin' the whole time when he'd prefer to use those days in May.

So ROAD TRIP for me and Keara! We'll be leaving here Thursday Feb. 18 in the morning and driving straight to Salt Lake where we will stay through Friday night or Saturday morning, depending on weather. I would hope to see some friends while I'm there...hint hint. Give me a ring.

Saturday we're heading to Logan for the Kendrick family Baby Shower that afternoon. Sunday is the Thomas/Peterson family Baby Shower early that afternoon. I don't expect any friends from the Salt Lake area to want to drive the hour and a half north to Logan, but if you do, let me know and I'll give you the info for either shower....which ever works best for you.

For those of you who just can't wait to buy us baby stuff, I've registered at Babies "R" Us. Don't be shy, feel free to spoil us or rather Willow/Lily/Rose/Jade/Sparrow/Lucia Johnson or as Jory calls her, "DD" (you'll have to ask him). We'll take all we can get, we need it all! You can either click those links or go to http://www.babiesrus.com/ and search by my name or registry number 48478269.

OH and the colors we are doing are mainly sage green, pink and yellow. We're getting a mural done on one wall of the Dr. Seuss "Oh, The Places You'll Go!", here's the cover so you can see the colors we're using.

For those of you who haven't met Keara, you'll love her! She's the wife Jory and I have always dreamed of. LOL! After you have met her, you'll want a "Keara" of your own! Huh Sara? I'm excited to show her Northern Utah, since we've already taken her to Moab. Too bad it will still be winter when we get there, freezing arctic cold and nasty snow covering everything! Which is another reason Jory is happy to stay home...he doesn't do snow or cold except for special circumstances and even funerals may be getting removed from that exception list. ;)

More on Keara in the next post.

Hope to see you all very soon...mark those calendars!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!