Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Looking Back

Three years ago today I felt Jack move in my belly for the first time. You can read about it here. Of course at the time we still thought it was a girl who we nicknamed Freddy because of a crazy pregnancy dream I had and wrote about here.

Shortly after Jack was born and passed away, I couldn't explain how much I missed being pregnant. Mostly it was missing being pregnant with Jack, wanting to change back time. But just being pregnant was so awesome to me. I'm not sure if it's because I fought for so many years just to get there or if it was fulfilling that natural instinct? I have such a hard time listening or reading about women who gripe and complain about being pregnant and how hard it is. I would give my life just to feel my baby roll over in my belly again.

And so Jack's weekend begins...

1 comment:

Janice said...

Thinking of you a lot lately. And especially today.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!