Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All Hallows Eve

This is my all time favorite holiday. Last year was the one and only year I did not celebrate Halloween...for obvious reasons. In fact, I worked until midnight and had one of the most miserable days of my life. I hated that Halloween had changed for me, forever. This year, I've tried to take it back and "do it" for Jack. Can't say that will happen for any other holiday. Christmas will still suck this year, technically had Jack been born on his due date, this would have been his first Christmas. Last year was horrible because I would have been 9 months pregnant on Xmas Eve, instead I wasn't pregnant anymore and my son had died. But that's my life.

Anyway, this is sort of a lame post. I'm off work in 29 minutes and I can't wait to get home, turn on the lights and wait to hand out candy. Arizona is big on the Trunk or Treat things so I'm not actually sure we'll have any kids come out. One can hope.

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!