Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Mothership has Landed


The other day Jory and I were watching VH1 Classic and what did we hear? LED ZEPPELIN is going to play again in LONDON! AAAAND there's a sweepstakes giving away tickets including airfare and hotel for TWO! No Fucking Way! So do we need to venture a guess at what Joey has been doing every day since? Entering the contest a gazillion times a day!

I'm totally freaking out! I would do ANYTHING to win. Absolutely ANYTHING. So if you hear of a particular radio show that is giving out tickets, you should call and win them and give them to me. I know it's asking a lot but Come On People...no one deserves to win these tickets more then me!

I have LED ZEPPELIN flowing through my veins! I sleep, eat and drink Led Zeppelin. No one is a bigger fan then me! I MUST WIN!

The BIGGEST problem...as if life would go the way I want it, just once...is I don't have a passport. You have to have a passport to win, and from the official passport website, it says it can take 2-3 weeks from the date of application. There is a way to get one faster but only if you have a travel emergency and I'm not sure this would qualify? I guess I better get my butt in gear and head to the post office and apply for my passport, maybe just maybe things will go my way.

Not getting my hopes up though.
UPDATE:
The concert has been delayed two weeks to December 10th because silly Jimmy broke a finger! Gives me more time to get a passport!

2 comments:

Maggie Ann. said...

Super good luck to YOU! You do deserve it.

Eric, Matrim, and Aviendha said...

LOL, I have been calling the radio contests here too! Man I would LOVE to see that show!! Good luck and 1 of us better win! :)

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!