Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

FINALLY...

The Johnson's are finally insured!
Appointments have not been made yet, but will be in a day or two. Jory will find out what in the hell is wrong with his guts and I will get back on my 18 million pills a day routine. I can't wait to start loosing all this excess weight! Last time, which was the first time I started taking all the pills required with having PCOS, I lost 60 lbs in 3 months. This time I have extra to loose because of the Clomid, it made me gain like 50 lbs in 6 months. Since I have been off all my medication for a year and a half now, I've gained more on top of that. It's horrible, I feel like a prisoner in my own body. All I want is to get healthy and hopefully get pregnant this year!

1 comment:

Mr. E Mann said...

Glad you two have the insurance back and best of luck on the Dr. stuff and the pregnancy!!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!