Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, January 02, 2006

Putting the I back in GIRL

FINALLY! JoeyTheGirl.blogspot.com is available and I have it in my greedy little hands. (Insert evil laugh here) HA HA HA! So not only are we changing our home address this month, we will also be changing my web address. Feel free to go to JoeyTheGirl.blogspot.com and bookmark it, link it or add it to your favorites because I've already started moving shit over. Or at least that was until last night, Jory showed me how to do it in one step. Yes I WASTED 9 HOURS yesterday moving post by post to my new address. Soon you will find my current blog address empty with a link to my new blog address, because I'm a greedy SOB and will be keeping it so no one else can have it, (again, insert evil laugh here) HA HA HA!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!