Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm sorry


So I guess my talking to a coworker about the lack of support worked. She bought us the perfect scrapbook for Jack and some of my coworkers created a page or added a poem or card. It was very sweet of her and those that participated. I guess I have to find somewhere else to misplace my anger. ;) I am very grateful for the support she has provided me, by telling me her story and things she did for Zoe and steps she took to move forward.

I would also like the thank our friends who called, email and or commented on my last post. You have no idea how much we appreciate all of your continued love and support. I don't think you all understand how much your comments here and there help us. I re-read them daily. They help get me through my work day. They're like little hugs from a far away friend. Thank You!

I should apologize for my last post. It wasn't meant to hurt feelings. My emotions are all over the board and as I said, I know I'm misplacing my anger. There really is no place to put my anger but I know it's part of grieving. I'm not angry at my doctor or any nurse. I know it wasn't my fault, but it was my body. MY BODY failed me, failed Jack. How do you take that anger out on your own body? I know I shouldn't be angry with myself so I guess I've been projecting it on other people. I'm sorry.


Hugging your elephant Jack, cause it's the closest thing to hugging you.
Missing you baby boy!

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!