Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

We're home

We're back home and the mail has been turned on.

We are struggling to accept that the world has not stopped and that this week we both have to jump back on the Merry-Go-Round of Life and somehow manage to hold on.

Monday was my first day back at work and no one (except Jory) seems to really understand how hard this is for me. Today someone asked me if it was Really That Bad to be back at work. I wanted to scream and tell them that not only am I not pregnant anymore, I had my baby boy, he lived and he died and now there is this giant hole in my heart and I don't know how to keep living.

We really appreciate your emails, cards, packages, donations and blog posts. We may or may not have answered your phone call but the voicemails are helpful.

Miss you Always, Love you Forever Jack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo....

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!