Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 Survey

Where did you begin 2007?
In our old shitty apartment in Chandler, AZ with Jory.

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Same as it has been for the last 10.5 years, blissfully taken.

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
I'm well beyond that.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, another year, another surgery.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
I was pulled over once but no ticket. ;)

Where did you go on vacation?
Moab, UT twice, Northern Utah twice and Miami Beach, Florida!

What did you purchase that was over $500?
Our house, PS3, Xbox 360 with accessories...

Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes:
my oldest brother Jason to Pim
my youngest brother Christopher to Fawn,
my aunt Luann to Glen
and of course
Sara & Carl (the reason we went to Florida).

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Our ferret Jerry, My parent's dog/Mazzy's brother Ozzy and Jory's dad's dog/Jory's furbrother Sedjit. It always happens in threes!

Did you move anywhere?
From Chandler to Mesa.

What sporting events did you attend?
none

What concerts/shows did you go to?
um none that I can think of, we missed out on Tool and Dane Cook due to untimely vacations!

Describe your birthday:
Work, PS3, Famous Daves or maybe I wanted Famous Daves but we didn't make it? I don't remember.

What's the one thing you thought you would not do but did in 2007?
I don't know....see my oldest brother finally get married.

What has been your favorite moment?
The entire time we were in Miami Beach, FL are my favorite moments.

Any new additions to your family?
New sister in laws Pim and Fawn and with Fawn came 3 beautiful nieces and my brand new nephew Haiden in June!

What was your best month?
December

What music will you remember 2007 by?
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah because it played every 30 minutes on the radio!

Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Only drank 3 times: twice with Sara in Miami, once on New Years so I guess that makes Sara my drinking buddy.

Made new friends?
Carl (we love you!) and some more bereaved parents online.

Favorite Night out?
Any in Florida

Overall, how would you rate this year?
Thanks to the AWESOME time in Florida I'd say, not the worst.

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Work

Change your hairstyle?
nope

How old did you turn this year?
31

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
Don't make them cause I don't keep them.

Do anything embarrassing?
Made a huge scene bawling my eyes out at my brother's wedding because my cousin walked up to our table with her son who was born 2 weeks after Jack's original due date. It will always be hard to see him, he will always be what we lost out on.

Buy anything new from eBay?
nope

Get married or divorced?
nope

Get arrested?
another no

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
OK I did watch the audition episodes...I couldn't help it. I flipped the channel and America's worst were making a mockery of themselves, I love that shit!

Did you get sick this year?
When do I get to NOT be sick?

Been snowboarding?
Not in years....more then 10 to be exact.

Are you happy to see 2007 go?
If only I could go back in time to 2006...

Been naughty or nice?
A bit of both I guess.

2 comments:

MisterJ said...

Where did you begin: Orem, same place I am now

Valentines: Lame

School: All year, but from the other side of the desk

Hospital: Not for myself

Police: No

Vacation: No

Purchase: New computer

Marriages: Lots of teachers

Passed away: The dog

Move: Classrooms (twice)

Sports: A few Orem Owls baseball games

Concerts: Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers (twice, I think)

Birthday: Uneventful

Didn't think I'd do: Stay at my school

Favorite Moment: None

New Additions: None

Best Month: I have no idea

Music: Roger Clyne and Peacemakers' No More Beautiful World

Drinking Buddy: I don't drink

New Friends: Some new teachers, maybe

Favorite Night Out: Roger Clyne concert

Rate the Year: First half, sucked. Second half, not too bad.

Spent time: Work

Hair: Same as always

Age: 29

Resolution: None

Embarrassing: I say stupid things just about every day.

eBay: Some new WWE Action Figures

Married or Divorce: 1 of each (just kidding)

Arrested: No

American Idol: Not this season

Sick: Always

Snowboarding: No

Happy to see 2007 go: I don't really care either way

Naughty or Nice: eh...I can't say that I'm overly nice...

Codester said...

Where did I begin 2007:
Unemployed and living in mom's basement.

What was status Valentine's Day:
I was single, just like usual.

Were you in school:
No

Did you have to go to hospital:
Yes, for a kidney stone.

Did you have encounters with police:
No, not this year.

Where did you go on vacation:
I think my vacation has gone on long enough.

What did I purchase that was over $500:
Nothing.

Did I know anyone who got married:
I don't believe so, but I can't remember.

Did I know anyone who passed away:
Sedjet, Jerry the ferret.

Did I move anywhere:
No, but I will dammit!

What sporting events did I attend:
Orem Owls, Salt Lake Bees, Utah Flash

What concerts did I go to:
None, maybe. I'm not sure.

Describe my birthday:
Nothing great happened. I probably sat around and wondered what the hell I was doing with my life.

What was one thing I did that I thought I would not do in 2007:
Take the GRE to go back to school.

What has been my favorite moment:
When the year ended. Time for a new start.

New additions to family:
None, but hopefully that will change.

What was best month:
December

What music will I remember 2007 by:
All the music I illegally downloaded.

Best drinking buddy:
I didn't go out drinking. It was best I stay away from alcohol.

Made new friends:
All the people at the gym who comment about how I should be a trainer.

Favorite night out:
Any of the Orem Owlz games were fun.

How would I rate 2007:
Still struggling but finally got an idea.

Other than home where did I spend time:
Gym

Change hair style:
Sometimes I let it grow a little logner, but mostly I kept it shaved

How old did I turn:
31, even though it seems I'm always going to be an immature 21 year old.

Do I have a new years resolution:
No, I'm always looking for ways to improve myself.

Do anything embarrassing:
Not that I can recall. I did space out at a traffic light and missed my turn, this made the man behind me upset and he actually rammed me with his car. The Johnson anger almost came out.

Buy anything from Ebay:
No

Married or Divorced:
Neither, but either one would have done me some good.

Get arrested:
No

American Idol:
For the first time ever I watched the first couple of days just to witness the suckiest sucks that ever sucked at singing.

Get sick.
My illnesses are mostly emotional.

Been snowboarding:
NEVER!

Glad to see 2007 go:
Yes

Been naughty or nice:
I've been nice of course.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!