Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Who really knows me?

UPDATED with some my answers:

YOU fill in the blanks about ME, even if you don't have any idea. Be honest and post it blank on your site if you want, so I can do it for you!

My name: Joey

Summarize me in three words:

Where did we meet:

Take a stab at my middle name: Christine

How long have you known me:

When is the last time that we saw each other:

Do I drink: Yes, just not very often become most days I'm TTC. I have been drinking recently though and oh boy have I missed it.

Do I smoke: Yes I do. I quit when I got pregnant with Jack and when he died, it was an alternative to becoming a drunk or drug addict.

Am I happy: I have moments

Am I a good person: I believe I am.

What was your first impression of upon meeting
me/seeing me: Most people think I'm a bitch when they meet me...I don't really understand that.

What's one of my favorite things to do: camp

Am I funny: The MOST Funny!

How do you make me smile:

What's my favorite type of music: Led Zeppelin duh

Have you ever seen me cry: I would imagine everyone who knows me has seen me cry now

What is the best feature about me: my hair

Am I shy or outgoing: I'm an outgoing person however my depression keeps me from showing it all the time.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: REBEL

Do I have any special talents: I can squirt water out of my lip piercing like a fountain.

Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): Hippie

Have you ever hugged me:

Kissed me?:

What is my favorite food: hard to say but I fantasize about chicken cordon bleu crepe sandwiches

Have you ever had a crush on me:

Am I dating anyone: Married to my bestfriend and soulmate, Jory.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Joeythegirl

What's your favorite memory of me:

What is my worst habit: smoking

Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?:

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? Jory

Are we friends:

Do I believe in God? no

Am I family oriented? yes

Who is my best friend? Jory

3 comments:

MisterJ said...

Joey

Led Zeppelin Mama

At my dad's house

How about maiden? Kendrick

Eep...10 years?

August

Yes, you drink, but not much.

Yes, you smoke.

Sometimes you are happy, but lately hasn't been too good.

Yes, you are a good person.

I don't remember my first impression of you. I don't think I've ever done an impression of you.

You like to blog.

Yes, you are funny.

Your smart-ass comments make me smile. You fit right in.

Classic rock.

I'm not sure if I've seen you cry. You're good at holding it in.

Your best feature is your strength.

You seem outgoing, but you're kind of shy sometimes, too.

You are a rebel.

I'll have to ask Jory about special talents.

Something else: hippie

Yes, I hug you pretty much every time I see you.

I have never kissed you.

Your favorite food is...um...something from Famous Dave's.

I have never had a crush on you.

You are married to my brother (I better know that one!)

Good nickname: Hmmmm.....I'll go with Led Zeppelin Mama. (I'm using that for anything I'm not sure on.)

I'm not sure what my favorite memory of you is. There are lots of good ones.

I'm not big on smoking, so I'd probably call that your worst habit.

I don't think I've ever had a dream about you.

A desert island- you'd bring Jory or something to remind you of Jack (I guess Jory could do that.)

We are friends. We are family.

I want to say that you don't believe in God, but I'm not totally sure.

You are family oriented.

Your best friend is Jory. Or maybe the girl who introduced you guys whose name escapes me.

Joey C Johnson said...

WOW you did pretty damn good Casey! Thanks for responding, I was hoping to receive some more, then I was planning on filling in some of the blanks.

Anonymous said...

Joey of course

Bottom Bunk Joey

Work

Christine

Bout eh year

I think the last time you worked late on friday.

I'm sure i see the cups in the trash. (Mountain Dew of Course)

Yep............. mmmm Cigarettes ()__)_____))))~~~

I hope so

Yes

Fear ... it was all hype though. your to cool to be afraid of

X-box 360

Totally

Being myself

Anything with Led

Nope

Cool as hell

i'd say outgoing

Rebel

Yes but ... but... the poor poor toys

I would say hippie

Nope

Nope

Filabertos

Nope

Jory

Homie G-Slice

meeting you

bunk stealer

Nope

Jory

Yup

Don't know.. none of my buisness

yes

Jory

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!