Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, January 04, 2008

Un-Officially

You may think that I have already lost the Blog 365 but I haven't! I have been blogging every day however I haven't posted them online. Weekends are for rest and relaxation and I don't want to be bothered with posting, so I will be posting them on Monday. I guess technically this would mean that I've lost already but I play by my own rules.

On with it already...

I like to un-officially do things, that way if I don't follow through no one will point and laugh. I'm not sure what stops me from getting things done in time, other then the genes my mother gave me. Christmas/Holiday cards are still sitting on my table. Xmas presents for family, still not sent. OK I'll be honest...presents not purchased yet either...BUT it's not like I'm going shopping, I'm buying it all online and having it delivered so it's not as bad, right? Excuses excuses, I don't know what's wrong with me. I used to be really good at getting things done and not just on time but before it had to be done. I don't want to blame Jory for my laziness but, he's so laid back that it gives me the freedom to be laid back which coupled with my depression resolves in pure laziness. OH AND add the new XBOX 360 on top of all that and I won't get any thing done! Jory and I have been playing either Halo 3 or UNO on XBOX LIVE anytime we're not eating, sleeping, picking up dog poop or watching really important reality TV and good thing we have a DVR otherwise the reality TV wouldn't even get watched!

So what am I doing un-officially? I'm doing 365 days of self portraits. This one I found out about on Flickr, I do have a 365 set but I'm not uploading them daily and I didn't join the actual group because you're supposed to upload them daily and I know I WON'T meet that expectation, that being the very reason for this blog. I'm also posting them on my new Joey 365 blog, but not daily. I am however taking a picture of me or part of me every single day....at least so far. So go ahead and check it out, here. I'm not promising anything Awesome, just thought it would be interesting to try and do.

1 comment:

Codester said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. I think most people have it ingrained in their heads that they constantly need to be doing something. I can't stand being around people who need to always be doing things on schedule. But maybe that's just because I'm so laid back too.

I say, not buying gifts for friends is the perfect way to see who your real friends are. The ones who get mad aren't very good friends.

When I "un-officially" posted every day for a month, there were several times I had to post-date. I don't see anything wrong with that. So, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you. Everyone has their little imperfections.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!