Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Not A Proud Day For Utarhd

Utah Teen Charged With Raping Dog

"A 14-year-old Utah boy has been charged with bestiality and lewdness for allegedly raping a dog, according to local affiliate FOX 13.

If convicted, the teen could face up to one year in jail and a fine of $2,500 under state law, which classifies cruelty to animals as a misdemeanor offense.

FOX 13 spoke with Cheryl Smith, executive director of the Utah Animal Adoption Center, about the case. She urged lawmakers to pass stricter laws against people who intentionally harm animals.

"These crimes are getting more and more common. And it’s very disturbing," she said.
Smith said the dog had been molested in "unspeakable ways," but that it was in good care now and adjusting well to its new surroundings, according to FOX 13.

She said she learned of the case after a concerned neighbor called to report a dog was being abused. The owners then released the dog to authorities."

3 comments:

MisterJ said...

WTF

Anonymous said...

ugh

Mr. E Mann said...

And that is the same fine they gave me for finding a little Marijuana in my backpack... What a state!

I haven't been on the blogs in a bit, but I am trying to get back into checking them frequently (I barely even remember how to sign on to blogger or myspace). I hope things are going well. I miss you two and had a great time when we were in town. Thanks again for the fun!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!