Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Beautiful but I don't miss it

My dad emailed me some photos he took while at our family friend's Lodge "The Pines at Phillips Lodge" in Island Park, ID today. The snow is beautiful and I wish I were sitting in the hot tub on the deck of our usual cabin right now, but until teleporation becomes possible, my hot tub dreams will have to wait.


That's 4 feet of snow on that roof!

Snow bank


Saved the best for last...


A Fucking Stage Coach Snow Sculpture
How fucking kool is that?

2 comments:

Codester said...

You know both you and Jory miss the snow. Jory used to love waking up at the crack of dawn to shovel the walks.

Man, I don't think it's snowed this much in years. In fact, it's snowing right now. Looks like I'll be shoveling...again.

Joey C Johnson said...

I know! Everytime I talk to my brother he says it's snowing.

It rained here all day yesterday...and then the sun came out today and it's beautiful! he he

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!