Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey Kaide Elmo Ate Your Face!


Kaide Loves her Elmo hat!, originally uploaded by Joeythegirl.


For my youngest niece's birthday I crocheted an "Elmo Ate My Face" hat because she is a HUGE fan of the obnoxious puppet. She got an Elmo Kitchen for Christmas and was so excited about it, I knew I had to make her an Elmo hat.

After some delivery issues, she finally received it yesterday and apparently she really loves it!

Sorry about the video quality, it was taken with a cell phone.

Here are two mosaics for your viewing pleasure:



Almost done mosaic

Elmo Mosaic, originally uploaded by Joeythegirl.


Completed

Elmo Completed Mosaic, originally uploaded by Joeythegirl.



Then I woke up this morning to this picture text

Day 2 of Elmo

Day 2 with Elmo, originally uploaded by Joeythegirl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joey, that is so damn cute! I love it!

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!