Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

SEE YA SHRUB!


, originally uploaded by heather.

Found this photo on Flickr today, it got me all excited for 1/19/09...Shrub's last day of being "The Decider". I was already excited for 1/20/09, but I didn't even think about celebrating the day before. I haven't really felt like celebrating anything lately but come on, it's been an embarrassing 8 years!

Even though this is in San Fran, I'll be making signs for my car and house. If only I had a projecter...I'd make one for Freeway blogging. Make your own signs and blog about it. Don't be "misunderestimated"!

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!