Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Something Different

Where is your mobile phone? on the desk next to me...is there any other kind of phone these days? I haven't seen a wired phone in years!
Where is your significant other? at work
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? at Sam's
Your father? I miss him
Your favorite thing? lately...sleeping.
Your dream last night? no dream, too exhausted to dream at least that I remember.
Your dream goal? be a SAHM to 2 or 3 kids (the more i watch Jon & Kate Plus 8, the more kids I want)
The room you're in? work office
Your hobby? crocheting for Aysa & photography right now
Your fear? never having another child
Where do you want to be in 6 years? at home with some kids
Where were you last night? home, crocheting, watching "Elizabeth".
What you're not? sane
One of your wish-list items? Sterling Silver Mom and Baby Elephant Charm
Where you grew up? Logan, Utah
The last thing you did? just went and smoked while listening to "Breaking Dawn" on my iPod.
What are you wearing? Black pants, black Vneck shirt, black knitted sweater jacket, black socks, black Airwalks
Your TV? Sony Big Screen, never measured and it was free so I don't know the specs. 50"-60"?
Your pets? 2 Pomeranian princesses Mazzy Star & Jimi Page Hendrix
Your computer? right now, Dell Latitude D600 (work laptop). Have a HP desktop and Gateway laptop at home.
Your mood? exhausted
Missing someone? more then anything
Your car? "Lucy 2.0" 2008 Honda CRV
Something you're not wearing? black underwear
Favorite shop? Dancing Cranes Imports (in SLC, UT)
Your summer? Mono
Love someone? Very much
Your favorite color? green & purple...seems like black right now though.
When is the last time you laughed? Really laughed?...I don't know.
When is the last time you cried? this morning

1 comment:

MisterJ said...

My browser seems to be able to view your blog now.

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!