Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fallen Off The Wagon


I've fallen and I can't get up! So good for such a long time. What happend? Oh that little thing called life. I know that by typing "I promise to write tomorrow about everything that has happened" I won't actually get around to it. I hate being in a rut. I need a shovel and a rope that is tied to something outside of the rut I'm in. Then I'll need someone to tie it around my waste and pull me out. When their done, they can carry me in the house and plop me down in a warm bubble bath. Don't forget to put on the soft music and light those candles. Awe...

ps Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday to me, and please where's the Ambien and a bottle of whiskey. I have a family hangover!

I'll write more tomorrow, I promise ;)

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!