Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Monday, November 01, 2004

Rainbows


Back in September, my husband and I went to visit my brother who lives in Star Valley, WY. We took a day trip to Jackson, WY and decided to check out the Tetons. Just outside of Jackson we came upon the most beautiful rainbow. I tried everything I could think of to my camera so it would do the rainbow justice, but this is the best it could do. The colors were magnificent! There is no doubt in my mind that this rainbow was the most colorful rainbow I have ever seen! Actually it was a double rainbow, but the outer one was very faint.
The reason I was thinking about rainbows was because I'm currently looking for a job and feeling very unappreciated by the businesses here in town. I've emailed out applications to several companies currently hiring and not one reply. So, needless to say I'm feeling depressed. However, as I've always said; After the rain, the rainbow. Because no matter how bad life gets, there will always be a rainbow to follow.

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!