Flickr

www.flickr.com
Joeythegirl's items Go to Joeythegirl's photostream

Pages

Friday, November 05, 2004

The Interview


The interview went well, not that I want the job now. I found out that part of the job will be speaking at a seminar once a month at the University. I'm not really the speaker type. Plus I'll be going to different Auto Dealerships and Mortgage companies to create business. I'm a people person, but not a sales person. Now I was fully aware that the position was for a Sales Producer, but I guess it didn't occur to me that I would be the One and Only Sales Producer for this office. It's not at all what I was looking for and not something I'm willing to take just for the money. If it offered health insurance maybe. I'll keep looking thanks.

No comments:

Donate for My Kindness Project to Honor Jack!